Friday, July 15, 2011

A movie quote that describes my life now...

Doctor: "So, did anything that happened today that triggered these feelings?"(talking about suicidal tendency)


Craig(in his mind): "Sometimes I wish I have a easy reason why I am depressed, like my father beats me or I was sexually abused, but my problems are less dramatic than that. Like my father always asks the wrong questions.  And my friends sometimes look at me like I'm from another planet. And I'm obsessed with this girl... who happens to be going out with my best friend.[Imma change the last sentence to: "And I'm in love with this girl but I have no idea if she really likes me or not, and I'm like waiting for something to happen but I have no idea if it will do happen."]"
Craig: " Uhmm, no. Nothing unusual."


- It's Kind of a Funny Story (2010)


-- This is what I feel right about now. Not suicidal exactly, yet. Dunno. Maybe its all in my mind... Making up silly and disturbing ideas...

No comments:

Post a Comment